Monday, August 16, 2010

Let's Start

I decided I’m going to write everyday. 10 min, 30 min, and hour it doesn’t matter as long as I’m writing. I love to write and I want to be a writer, so I need to write. I’m not going to pick a specific topic or anything just write. I will jot down what ever comes to mind. I am actually interested in seeing where my fingers take me. I can only imagine the silly things my mind will share with the paper. I am not going to hold anything back. I don’t care if it makes sense or not. It is my writings. I really don’t even care if the grammar is correct at this point. I need to form the habit of writing, and then the rest will follow.

So here we go...
I decided to look at my class schedule today. I was going to take Western Civ and Spanish. I still may. However, I would like to take Western Civ and Interpersonal Communications. That's what interests me. I am also debating on a third online class. I did online learning for 2 years so I know how it works, and I actually enjoyed. I really want to take Creative Writing online. This would fall into my goal of writing. However, if I'm being logical I should take computers. I need it to finish out my associates degree. Creative Writing would have no real impact on my degree. Although in the end, I want to be a writer so it would help my overall goal and dream in life. Hmmmm, what to do what to do??? I guess first I need to see if my manager will let me leave early twice a week so that I can alter my schedule to the latter.

I am actually excited for school to start. Yes, I’m a nerd. I enjoy the learning and the challenge. I also like the fact it takes up a lot of my time. I am at my best when I’m busy. Funny how it works, the more you do the more you get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment