Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It’s been awhile. I’ve been busy with work, school and a boy; I just haven’t taken the time to blog. I’m not sure what I want to blog about either…

I’ve been debating about deep psychological topics or just life stuff. Which I guess can be deep too, but not all the time. They say blogs are thoughts put out there for others to read. Hummmm, not sure how much I want people in my head. Although, I think at times that might be good. It might help me open up more, share who I am. Not sure where this blog is going to go. Then again do people really plan a theme for their blogs or do they just write???
I think I'll take it one day at a time. I am going to try and write every day or at least a few times a week. I love to write and well at this time just feel the need to. I'm not sure where my fingers will lead, guess you will have to read and find out…

No comments:

Post a Comment