Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day two of writing… I almost forgot about my commitment to write. I was hanging out with my friend Stephanie and was going to watch some TV until I remember I need to write. So here I am.

I made some decisions about school today. I decided, all on my own, to take Western Civ, Interpersonal Communications and Intro to Computers(online). Normally I would ask advice from all my friends and family. Make sure I was making the right decision. Today I went with my gut and registered. Now I just have to commit. Make it happen. I want an A in each class. It’s going to take a lot to get that. I have to work hard.

But working hard it nothing new to me. I can be lazy so I keep busy. I have always done what needed to get done! I understand the importance of hard work. Not that I was raised to know this. I guess I learned from example. Or should I say lack of example. My parents didn’t work much. I grew up on welfare, neither parent carried a real “legal” job for more then a few months. I didn’t want to be like them so I work hard. Sometimes to hard. But I know I’ll be able to reach my goals and accomplish my dreams. That is what matters to me. To have dreams and be able to achieve them!

No comments:

Post a Comment