Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Best of Intentions

Over the years I have wanted this Blog to be certain things. All of which lead to encouragement to others. However I find myself thinking and not writing. I have felt as if I had to sit down and write about something specific and didn't have time, energy or words. I had the best of intentions.... But that's changed now. I still want to encourage people with my posts but not with specific subjects anymore. I'm going to write just to write. Which I love to do. I journal, I have ALL my life, so that's what this is now. Just my wide open, public life journal. (bad grammar and all) If you get something inspiring out of it great! If not then maybe you'll get a laugh or a sigh ; ) Maybe even shake your head at the way my brain works, I know I do most of the time! Hehe! At the very least you'll get to know me a little better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment