Monday, September 21, 2009

The World of Blogging

Well I guess I have just entered the world of blogging. I am not sure how this all works but there is no better way to find out then to jump head first into it. I have always been an all or nothing kind of girl anyway. So I will give this my all!

I decided six years ago I was going to write a book. I started the outline about that time and have worked on it -on and off every since. For some time I doubted my abilities in writing. Now, I KNOW I can write it; I am just not sure where to start. I guess that is where this blog comes into play. I will utilize my freedom of abstract writing here to prepare myself. I am not sure how much of what I share will have to do with my finished product but I have no doubt it will influence it in some way. Who knows, some posts might find its way into the pages of my book. Guess we will all have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment